February 13, 2012

FB Tutorials for Author Pages #1 & 2

Hey, everyone! We're back and I've got more video tutorials for you.

I'll be doing a series of these for people to learn the basics of how to set up an author Page and how to use all of the FB functionality to better gain you exposure and readers. If you already have the basics down pat, skim what the topics covered in each one are before wasting time watching them.

The first one covers how to upload a "profile" picture for your Author Page and use the pictures above your Page's wall as an effective "banner".



The second video covers adding Apps to your Page like YouTube and Static HTML Pages, editing the Tab name for these applications, Info/Links on Banner Images, and inviting FB friends to "like" your Page.



On Wednesday I'll be posting a third video on uploading contacts, setting a username to your page, making sure your Page shows all posts and not just your own, how to delete posts imported via the NetworkedBlog app, and how to insert a ContactMe Tab.

If you have a specific question or topic you'd like me to cover in these intro videos, please let me know in a comment below. I may not sound the best in these videos, but I've found the time it takes me to show you what to do via video capture software is a heck of a lot faster than writing coherent instructions out step-by-step. Who knew?

As the weeks progress the information covered will gradually increases in difficulty, so if the topics I'm covering now you already know well, please feel free to stop back at a later date and see what we're covering then.

Wishing you all well on your quest to reach more readers,
~ C.J.

0 comments:

See? Not Talkin' Out My Ass!

About this blog:

"Who the heck is this C.J. chick?"

Sure, you may not have heard of me and that's okay. I may not have heard of you either ;-) But ask yourself this one simple question -- What were you doing in January 2009 and had you ever written one word of fiction?

I can tell you where I was and what I was doing. I spent days in doctor's offices and sitting at home the rest of the time, wondering what I was going to do with my time now that my property management and Realtor business was on hold for the foreseeable future.

That's right, I never wrote a fictional piece before and I never thought I could be a writer. My background is Art, Chemistry and Business… not English, Journalism, or Creative Writing.

Now, I'm an award-winning bestselling author of contemporary fantasy. In under three years. And I have over 10,000 followers on facebook. Do you? 'Cause if you do then you probably don't need my help. ;-)

Side Note: I use an editor for all my books (several in fact), but not on my blog posts. So if you see errors, try to be nice and overlook them.

Please comment on the posts you find helpful -- I look forward to getting to know you!

Blog Visitors

Blog Visitors:

GFC Followers

Follow by Email

Search

Loading...

Interview on RRN